Friday, August 3, 2012

Irelyn's Party...

Last Saturday, we finally celebrated Irelyn's first birthday. My mom and step-dad came into town for the party, and although I pushed her party back a few weeks, Paul's parents were not able to make it. I rented out a small building at a park for the party, which worked out perfectly. I was able to decorate the day before and prep all of the food the night before. The boys had a blast playing with all of their friends and, I am pretty sure, Irelyn had no clue what was going on. Until next year... 

Food table and handmade birthday banner.
Everybody playing outside.
The birthday girl swinging...
wearing her bow from Meghan
that matched her dress.
"Where's my food?"

I also made this banner for her highchair.

Irelyn's cake!




"Where's Irelyn?"....
spontaneously playing peek-a-boo. 

Opening presents.

1 comment:

Brittany Crane said...

Cutest birthday party ever! She is such a doll! Great job on the party and taking so many pictures. I love all her cake pictures!