Monday, August 1, 2011

Washington D.C. Beauty...

On Saturday, one of my closest friends, Brittany, invited me to visit the L.D.S. Temple in D.C.. We toured the visitor center, watched a movie about Joseph Smith and took a walk around the Temple. I am so glad I went. It is a very important place to Brittany because of her faith and because she served her mission there for 18 months. I will never forget the time we spent together and the great conversations we had that day. I am going to miss her so much!




2 comments:

Team Sax said...

A very pretty building! I hear that unless you are Mormon you can't go in, is that right?

Brittany Crane said...

I'm so glad you came! It was such a good night. The next morning Ben asked me how it went and I said that it couldn't have been any better. Thanks for spending Saturday night with me! You are the best and I will cry my eyes out on Aug 20th!

Team Sax~ Yes it's true that only members of the church in good standing can go in the Temple. But there is a Visitors' Center next door where everyone can go!