Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Goodbye Virginia...

One last blog post before we pack up and move...
This last week in Virginia is going to be crazy. I am trying to see all of my friends one last time and make sure we don't forget to pack the things we need for our first two months in New York while our things are in storage. Our things are getting packed up Wednesday and Thursday, they load everything onto the truck Friday, and then Saturday we drive away. Moving is definitely bittersweet. I am excited to see what the next chapter in our life holds, but I am so sad to leave my great friends behind.
I will try to keep everyone updated on facebook until I can blog again....

*I got into a little fender bender with all three kids in the car, but everyone was ok. Only minor scratches on both cars.*
*Irelyn at 1 month old.*
*Playing at the park.*


*My sweet baby girl.*
*Irelyn at Hallie's birthday party.*


*The boys at Hallie's party.*

*The Birthday Girl.*

3 comments:

Team Sax said...

We'll miss you!

granmasheri said...

sweet pictures! making me cry... and I'm not even there! can't wait to visit the lakehouse, maybe, or perm one!

Meghan PS said...

Hope the move goes well! Miss you guys!