Monday, August 23, 2010

4 Months And 15 Months...

The boys got their scheduled check-ups and shots today. Payson weighed 26lbs. 5.5oz(90%) and is 31.5 inches(75%) long. Beckett weighed 14lbs. 4.5oz.(50%) and is 25.75 inches(90%) long. On Sunday, I started giving Beckett oatmeal once a day before he goes to bed, so I am expecting him to bulk up like Payson did when he went on solids. We are taking it slow though, no fruits or veggies until he is at least 5-6 months old because I want breastfeeding to continue to go well. Payson is walking all over the place and is starting to climb up the stairs when the gates are open. I bought him a spider man backpack, which he loves to wear around while he walks.
We are taking an unexpected trip to California next month. Paul's work is sending him to San Diego for another week of training, so this time we decided to go along to see all my California friends and family. My brother and his family haven't met Beckett yet. They are super excited. It will be interesting traveling on a plane with two babies, but I'd rather go on a long plane ride than a long car ride any day. You don't have to stop a plane to feed or take care of a baby. I am looking forward to blogging about our California trip.
*Going up the stairs with his backpack, of course.*

*Walking at the zoo.*

*Beckett at the zoo.*

*Tummy Time!*

*This is how Beckett loves to eat-
with his blanky over his face.*
*Yummy oatmeal.*
*Brothers!*
*Payson pulling Beckett in for a kiss.*
*Payson sneaking in for an attack.*
*ATTACK!!!*
*Notice the backpack!*

6 comments:

Sheridan said...

Awe,sooo cute!he's already for school and he still has abt 4 more yrs haha and the attack pictures are too funny,they had Brian and I laughing so hard cause I can imagine it for sure.Super excited I get to see you guys so soon =D I miss my nephews

Brittany Crane said...

Payson looks so grown up with that backpack on. So cute! I decided that the reason I can't see a big resemblance between the boys is because Beckett's eyes are soooo dark and Payson's are sooo light. It is distracting!

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

granmasheri said...

My what big handsome boys they are!! good job Payson! Love you Beckett! Can't wait to see all of you!! Love you all!

Meghan PS said...

The attack is so funny! Miss you guys!

Ann said...

Yes we can't wait for you to come visit!!! It'll be so much fun! Boys are too cute! Alexis will have a blast playing with her cousins!!!

sarahh1225 said...

HAHAHA i LOVE THE BACKPACK, iTS TOO CUTE!
THEY ARE ADORABLE, YOU ARE SUCH A CUTE PROUD MOM <3