Thursday, July 2, 2009

Update and Tons of Pictures...

The past couple weeks have been pretty mellow and busy at the same time. Last week Payson's one month check up went great. He passed all of his milestone tests with flying colors despite the fact that his weight gain has been slow. He seems to start a new habit or phase every other day. We are working hard at getting him to take naps during the day alone. His morning naps usually go well but the rest of the day he won't sleep unless he is with me or Paul. He definitely realizes if we pass him off and someone else is holding him. He loves bath time, which is usually given by Paul. He stills sleeps great at night, only waking up once to feed for a few minutes and then falls back to sleep until the morning. His favorite position to feed in is on his stomach while I lay on my back- don't ask me why, but he loves it. He also sleeps that way all night long.
My brother and sister-in-law, Daniel and Ann, are in town visiting us right now. They have enjoyed spending this precious time with Payson. They are expecting their own baby girl, Alexis Grace, at the beginning of October. We are looking forward to Payson and Alexis growing up together since they will be so close in age. They are also taking the Bradley birth class in hopes of having a natural and drug-free birth. Tomorrow we are all taking the metro into DC to have lunch with Paul and tour the city. Let's hope Payson does well out all day.
Here are a bunch of recent pictures for everyone to enjoy.
*Payson with his Uncle Daniel and Auntie Ann*

*This picture was too funny not to post. Payson fell asleep with his hand in this position.*

2 comments:

Sheridan said...

I love all the pictures!!!
Everyone looks good,I hope you guys are having fun..Love you

Kristy said...

Adorable pictures as always! I can't believe Peyson is getting so big! I had to read your blog a few times..I just couldn't believe he had his one month check up! It feels like he was born only yesterday! They really do grow up too fast! I feel like I had Tegan only weeks ago, yet she is getting teeth and nearly 8 months old!!!

Glad you are enjoying your time with the family, it is always nice to visit!!!!!