Tuesday, July 14, 2009

First Smiles...

Last Thursday Payson smiled at me for the first time. It was too cute. I was bummed that Paul missed it because he was at work. Luckly, Saturday morning Payson smiled for Paul. His smiles definitely make all his fussiness worth it.
Payson weight is finally getting on track. I've got him to gain 9oz. in 11 days! His is now finally above his birth weight. Last night he weighed 8lbs. 9oz. at bath time!
Enjoy pictures from the past week.
*First smile on camera!*

*This outfit is too cute*

*Grandpa Tom, Grandma Dawn and Payson*

3 comments:

Kristy said...

there is nothing like the gummy little smile of a baby!!!! He will be all smiles from here on out :) Tegan is a smiling machine, now there are two little teeth peeking out with her every smile!

Ann said...

Awww! Dang, he smiles two days after we leave! Oh well, next time I see him, he'll probably be busting up laughing. Baby laughs are my favorite! Miss you guys!

granmasheri said...

my first grandbaby smile!! Payson is so cute, can't wait to see him again!!keep the pictures coming! Love ya all!!!