Monday, February 2, 2009

Follow Up Ultrasound...

Today I had an ultrasound to re-check the position of my placenta and to see Payson's heart. When they began, he was in an "ok" position and let us get a few cute pictures of him but as the ultrasound progressed he went into his favorite position- curled up in a little ball. No matter how much they poked my tummy he just wouldn't move so they couldn't see his heart. I am beginning to think he is camera shy- but he will just have to get over that. I won't take no for an answer! So now I have to go back one more time on wednesday to try again. I also have my last ob appointment with my Miami doctor on the same day. The big news of the day was that Payson has gained 8 more ounces over the past four weeks. So now he weighs 1lb. 2oz. and is about 12 inches long. Here is the best profile picture from today with his hand near his face. Enjoy!
P.S. Payson was kicking the whole time I was writing this blog!!!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Awww, he's getting big! Are u going to get another 4D closer to your due date? Miss you guys. Wish I could feel him kick! :(

Kristy said...

aww he is soo adorable!!!! Tegan never let us see her during my ultra sounds, she either had her hands over her face or she was facing my back! I got to see her little face at my 19 week ultra sound and after that I was lucky to get to see her ear haha