Thursday, February 26, 2009

Belly Dancing...

For the first time today I actually saw my belly move when Payson kicked. It caught me off guard because I wasn't expecting to see my shirt move when he was dancing around. I was so excited that I called Paul at work and he even got to see my belly move when he finally got home. I'm sure Payson wonders what is going on with Mia, Maggie and Mylie constantly jumping on my belly. Little does he know how many sisters he already has. Here are a few pictures of my everyday view of my belly and the puppies laying with me.
P.S. Five years ago today Paul and I went on our first blind date. This year we are celebrating our first anniversary as a married couple on the 28th because there is no leap day.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

it sure is an amazing sight isn't it!!!??? I used to sit and watch my belly for hours!