Thursday, July 21, 2011

What We've Been Up To...

It has been a busy couple of weeks around here. We all took Irelyn to her first pediatrician visit, which wasn't fun because the boys were bored. My friend, Claire, and doula for Irelyn's birth came by to visit us. Many people have come by to drop dinner off for us. Something we greatly appreciate, especially Paul because he has been the one taking care of all of us. I'm sure having one less meal to prepare has made him happy. My midwife and her birth assistant also came by for their follow up visits. We, also, took the boys to the Spray Park. They really loved it, but the best part was that it was FREE.
Today, I had a trial run at taking care of all three babies by myself. I told Paul to take a well deserved day off because he has taken such good care of us. He ended up going to see the new Harry Potter movie, he walked around the mall and went to Panera for lunch. He came back a new man. Wish me luck when Paul goes back to work on Monday. I will be a full-time Mommy of THREE!!!

*Irelyn's first time in her car seat.*
*Our first time as a family
of five in our mini-van.*
*At the doctor's office*


*Finally got a picture of Beckett
holding her, and he loved it.*


*I tried to get all three of them....*
*....but that didn't go so well.*
*Claire holding Irelyn.
I love this picture of her!*

Pictures from the Spray Park...





*Payson is getting more brave.*
*In the tree house, next
to the Spray Park.*
*Our first picture as a
family of FIVE!*
*This is how we roll now...
two strollers!*

No comments: