Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas 2010...

This year we spent Christmas in Ohio with Paul's family. It was nice to spend time with everyone under the same roof, because you never know when everyone will be able to get together again. Paul got to catch up with his high school buddies, that he hasn't seen in many years. Paul and I took the boys to have lunch with my Aunt Debra, who lost touch with our family many years ago. It turns out that she lives only 10 minutes from Paul's parents. What a small world! The boys also had fun playing with their cousin, Cara.

*Me and my Aunt Debra.*
*Paul with Toby, Lance and Sean.*
*Reading "The Night Before Christmas".*
*My boys on Christmas Eve.*
*Opening presents on Christmas morning.*
*So excited to get an Elmo
doll from Santa.*
*Beckett's first present ever!*
*Playing with his new cars.*
*A helicopter from Grandma Dawn
and Grandpa Tom.*
*Cousin Cara very excited that we
got her Tinker Bell stuff.*
*Playing blocks with Grandpa Tom.*
*At the COSI Museum. Watching
rat basketball.*

*Playing in the water!*
*Payson and Cara.*
*Even Beckett got to play
in the water.*
*Giving the boys our presents,
once we got back home.*
*Payson LOVES trains.*
*Mr. Potato Head.*
*Bouncy balls.*

3 comments:

Team Sax said...

Looks like a great trip! I can't believe how grown up your boys look. Sigh...I guess we just need to keep having babies so we don't forget what it's like :)

Sheridan said...

Sooooo cute.I miss my nephews!

Meghan PS said...

I love the picture of Payson holding the Elmo. So cute! I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas :)