Thursday, June 10, 2010

Arlington And More...

Last week, my mother arrived here to meet Beckett and for Payson's birthday party. It is a special time because my mom has only seen Payson twice and only for one day each time. First she and my step-dad headed up to Pennsylvania for a NASCAR race last weekend and they have spent most of this week doing things in D.C.. Me and the boys went with them to Arlington National Cemetery because I have never been. The rest of this week I have been busy cleaning and preparing for Payson's party. Tonight my sister and her boyfriend arrive, then tomorrow, Paul's parents arrive. I am looking forward to everyone being together for this weekend. Our families have only met once and that was at our wedding!
Here are some pictures from the past week.

*Arlington National Cemetery*



*Payson eating his first waffle at Waffle House.*
*Payson and Grandma Sheri on the tour
mobile at the Cemetery.*
*Payson and Grandpa Bryan.*
*Beckett and Grandma Sheri.*
*Mommy and her BIG BOY!*
*Taking a break on a bench.*

*No more sitting still. If he think he can
stand up, he tries!*
*A quilt that my mom made for Beckett.*
*Birdhouses for Payson and Beckett.*
*Beckett is such a good boy. Payson was NEVER happy enough to play as a little baby.*
Beckett is smiling all the time now. I love it!


*Daddy and Beckett.*

1 comment:

Meghan PS said...

Looks like the birthday party was fun! Wish we could have been there :( Maddison says she likes Payson's Mickey birthday cake...she is having a Mickey birthday this year too! lol