Friday, January 29, 2010

Saying "Mama" & More...

Before I get to Payson saying "Mama",
here are a few pictures.

*Payson finally has his two bottom teeth!*
*I couldn't get a picture of his teeth with him smiling, so this is what I had to do.*
*Payson can now hold his own bottle and feed himself. Only while laying down though, he hasn't grasped the concept of gravity while sitting up.*
*Being a silly boy while he eats.*

Saying "Mama"...
Ok, first of all let me say that I never wanted to be one of those crazy moms that claim their baby is doing something really advanced, but....... I have video proof! Most babies begin to babble with "dada" sounds first, but Payson started with his "M's". Most of the time when he says "Mama" he is just babbling, but from time to time he definitely will say it when he wants me or when I tell him to. He also says "more" while I am feeding him but I haven't got that on video yet.
Enjoy the videos!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

There is nothing like the sweet sound of "mama" coming from your little ones mouth! I smile every time I hear it! Congrats on the first two teeth! He is soo adorable :) I can't wait to see that first toothy smile! he is adorable!

Meghan PS said...

The teeth are going to be SO CUTE when they come all the way in! He is so darn cute when he is saying mama. In the first video he gets so frustrated I want to pick him up! LOL
too cute!