Saturday, November 28, 2009

First Thanksgiving...

Payson's first Thanksgiving was spent with Paul's family in Ohio. His Dad's birthday was also the day before and it was nice to spend that day with him. All of Paul's extended family enjoyed meeting Payson for the first time. Everyone was surprised when we announced that baby #2 was going to be a boy by having Paul's Dad cut into a cake that was BLUE in the middle. At the same time we were on skype with my family in California so they could be apart of the big event. Everyone liked the new baby's name...Beckett Edward. Paul and I both have a Grandpa named Edward, so it just seemed right. We are very excited to be having another boy. We hope he looks just like Payson.
*Our Family Thanksgiving Picture*
*I loved his Thanksgiving outfit.*
*Me and Payson on Thanksgiving.
I am so thankful for my baby boy.*

*Payson and Grandma Dawn playing together.*
*Payson and Grandpa Tom watching football.*
*Payson and Daddy on Thanksgiving.*
*Grandpa, Paul and Payson at the park.*
*Payson's first time on a swing.*
*6 months old. I can't get over those eyes!*

1 comment:

Meghan PS said...

He looks so cute in his Thanksgiving outfit! I love it. I hope you guys had a good trip.