Sunday, September 27, 2009

Catching Up...

Hi Everyone! I can't believe it has been almost two weeks since my last blog. Since then, Meghan and Maddison went back to Phoenix and we miss them. Paul has been diagnosed with sleep apnea and has been sleeping with a CPAP machine which seems to be working great. He feels so much better and rested. As for me, I have been very tired and nauseous. I don't remember being this tired last time I was pregnant. Thank goodness I have a baby to nap with during the day. Paul has been helping with Payson a lot more lately by taking him for awhile after he gets home from work and letting me sleep in on the weekends. Isn't he great! We still don't know my due date, but we hope to find out sometime this week. I am dying to know because we need to start making plans and decisions about the future. It has been exciting talking about baby names again. We already have a girl name which was picked last time I was pregnant, but we still need a boy name. Paul is positive that it is a boy and I don't really have a feeling either way.
Today Payson is 4 months old! On Friday we gave him his first taste of rice cereal and he really liked it. I knew he was ready for solids because he is obsessed with everything we put in our mouths and he tries to take the fork from me when I eat. I am excited to try other new foods with him soon. Tomorrow we take him to the doctor for more shots and his 4 month check up. I can't wait to see how much he has caught up since he has been getting formula. Everyone is always commenting on what an alert and cute baby his is and of course I agree! We got him a new car seat which has made him a lot happier. He loves to look out the window and sit up like a big boy. He even falls asleep now instead of screaming the whole time.
Thank GOD!
Anyway, enjoy the pictures below from some recent events.

*New pajamas.....I love them!*
*Washington Nationals vs. L.A. Dodgers
babeball game*

*Asleep in the carrier after a long metro ride and walk to the game*

*Paul and Payson at the Washington Capitals
hockey practice*
*Alex Ovechkin- The Capitals star player*
*The whole team listening to their coach*

4 comments:

Ann said...

My goodness! I didn't even recognize Payson! He looks so different! What a big boy! I cant wait to see him again!

Meghan PS said...

I love those PJ's too! so cute. Payson looks bigger since we left, he is growing like a weed.

Kristy said...

Payson is getting so big!!! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!!! I LOVE his little pj's!

Glad paul found out the reason behind his lack of sleep. I am sure he feels amazing being able to fully rest now!

Kristy said...

you think you love his jammies now?! wait until he starts crawling and his cute little diaper butt in his jammies are crawling away from you as fast as he can while giggling!!! There is nothing like those little diaper butts in pj's!