Friday, August 28, 2009

3 Months...

Yesterday Payson turned 3 months old and he laughed for the first time. It was music to our ears. Now we are doing the stupidest things just to hear him laugh again. We can't believe how fast time has gone by. Payson is already interested in TV, opens his mouth to give kisses and reaches for toys. He seems to primarily use his left hand so maybe we have a lefty! Today we went to the doctor for more shots. He weighed 11 lbs. 5 oz. and was 23.5 inches long. I hope you like the pictures below from his 3 month photo shoot. He looks like a little man when I comb his hair to the side.

2 comments:

Ann said...

He's soooooooo precious!!! I cannot believe it has been 3 months already!!! I feel like we just saw you a couple weeks ago. Craziness!

Meghan PS said...

hehehe I'm so excited to see him. Maddison just saw the pictures of him and started screaming 'baby! baby! baby!' and jumping up and down. So I think she wants to see him really bad too!