Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Movement...

I finally feel Payson moving around in my belly. Up until now I doubted whether it was the baby or gas, but now I am sure. He is like clockwork. Everynight around 9pm and 1-2am I feel his little movements. I watch the clock all day long in anticipation of this bonding time. Funny story....Last night I was watching a hockey game and I yelled at the screen because of a bad call then Payson kicked me really hard. It made me laugh. I know he is my little future hockey player. Paul wouldn't have it any other way.
Today I went to my regular doctor's appointment and everything went great. Payson's heartrate was 154bpm and my uterus is measuring 20 weeks. Plus, I lost another 2 pounds! This kid is sucking the life out of me. I have a feeling he is going to be a big boy!

3 comments:

Ann said...

How exciting!!! That's crazy he moves at the same times. Are you writing all this stuff in your pregnancy journal? Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwe
cute =]

Jill said...

I'm so exited for you guys. I just wish you weren't leaving us so soon!